- 145.00 - 200.00 INR
- Construction, Refractory, Mortar, Plaster
- Construction Fiber
- Plaster, Mortar, Refractory, Construction
POLYPROPYLENE (PP) CONSTRUCTION FIBERS - 12mm Length
These are Polypropylene (PP) fibers of 12 mm length. These micro fibers prevent crack formation and provide reinforcement. They are mainly used in mortar where thickness of plaster is 10 mm or more. They are suitable for waterproofing or repair of structures.They are also used in concrete, where mixing is manual. Suitable care has been taken to ensure dispersion of fibers in the mix.It conforms to ASTM C 1116/C 1116M 10a 4.1.3 Type III& BS EN 14889-2:2006.
- Minimum Dosage - For concrete - 600 gm/m3
- For mortar - 900 gm/ m3
- For Fire Protection of Concrete - 1.0 Kg/m3 (min.)
Results improve with higher dosage of fiber. Kindly optimize the dosage depending on the requirement.
HOW TO USE?
- For Machine Mixing:-Small quantity of water is dosed in empty drum to clean the drum after each batch. Add fibers in the rotating drum.Then add the chips/sand/cement/water in the concrete mixer and continue normal operation.
- For Manual Mixing:- The fibers are dosed in a bucket half filled with water. The water in stirred vigorously, which disperses the fibers. The water and fiber mixture is spread over the other cementatious mix.
- For Dosing in Ready Mix Truck:-Add fibers in small lots in the rotating drum. After dosing is complete allow extra 20-30 revolutions of drum at maximum RPM.
100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)
12.0 +/- 0.25 mm
24 micron (approx.)
Thermal & Electric Conductivity
100% Alkali Proof
Acid & Salt Resistance
Addition of fibers to a given mix may appear to decrease the slump. The work ability, however, will not be affected and additional water should not be added.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- 1000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packing available as per client's requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India