- 175.00 - 200.00 INR
- Plaster, Mortar, Refractory, Construction
- Construction Fiber
- Construction, Refractory, Mortar, Plaster
POLYPROPYLENE (PP) CONSTRUCTION FIBRES - 6mm Length
These are polypropylene of 6 mm cut length. These micro fibers prevent crack formation and provide reinforcement. They are mainly used in plasters in finishing coat, for ornamental castings for crack prevention and as well as additional reinforcement. Suitable care has been taken to ensure dispersion of fibers during hand mixing of mortar. Suitable care has been taken to ensure dispersion of fibers in the mix. It conforms to ASTM C 1116/C 1116M 10a 4.1.3 Type III& BS EN 14889-2:2006.
- Dosage :- 600 grams / cu. mtr. (minimum). The mentioned dosage is just a guideline. It is recommended to optimize the dosage depending on the requirement.
DIRECTION OF USE
- For Site Mixing: - Add fiber in the drumafter adding some water (which is added to clean the drum after each batch).Then add chips/sand/cement/water in the concrete mixer and continue normal operation.
- For Manual Mixing: - The fiber is dosed ina bucket half filled with water. The water in stirred vigorously, which disperses the fiber. The water and fiber mixture is sprinkled over the other cementatiousmix.
- For Dosing in Ready Mix Truck: - Add fibres in the rotating drum and allow extra revolutions of drum in maximum RPM possible
6.0 +/- 0.25 mm
24 micron (approx.)
Thermal & Electric Conductivity
100% Alkali Proof
Acid & Salt Resistance
Note: The addition of fibers to a givenmix may appear to decrease the slump. The workability, however, will not beaffected and additional water should not be added.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- 1000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packing available as per client's requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India