- 135.00 - 140.00 INR
- Most common uses of CETEX BOND are bonding of old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fill coats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring, highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Milky White
- SBR Emulsion
- Bonding of old and new concrete, High tensile strength of concrete
CETEX BOND is used to bond new concrete, mortar,stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interiorand exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improvestrength, chemical resistance and water proofing. It is eco-friendly.
Mostcommon uses of CETEX BOND are bondingof old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fillcoats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring,highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Suitable for various surfaces like concrete, mortar,plywood, cements board, gypsum, tile or stone.
- The stickiness / tackiness are long lasting if protected from moisture, dust, dirt, etc.
- Improved bonding between surfaces increases the durability of construction.
- Improves tensile, flexural properties and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent weather-ability. It can be used on exterior as well as interior surfaces.
- It aides in water proofing and improves resistance to chemicals of the surface.
- It can be white dyed so that one can make out theunapplied surfaces.
- It is water- based, very low VOC. It is eco-friendly.
- Will not yellow, discolour. It is UV stable.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Type : SBR Emulsion
- Color : : Milky White
- Specific Gravity : 1.05 +/- 0.02 at25oC
- Solid content : 50%w/w approx.
Direction Of Use
- All loose and damaged surfaces should be thoroughly rectified.
- Surface should be free from dust, grease, coatings like curing compounds, etc.
As Bonding Agent.
- It can be applied directly on the surface or as bonding slurry. Coverage 3 to 5 sq. mtr./kg.
- Make bonding slurry by adding 3-4 kg cement to mix of 1 liter CETEX BOND and 1 liter water.
As Patching, repair mortar, screed or bonding mortar for tiles, bricks.
- 10-15 kg of diluted BOND ( ratio1:1) is added to a mortar mix. The wet mix should be sticky.
- After application, finish the surface to the desired texture with only cement and water slurry.
- Surface should be properly cured to ensure better quality and durability.
CETEXBOND is available in 20, 50, 210 kg pack. Other pack sizes are available on request.
Store in frost-free condition, away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- CETEX BOND is available in 20, 50, 210 kg pack. Other pack sizes are available on request.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India