- 130.00 - 140.00 INR
- 125 INR
- Milky White
- Bonding Agent
- Uses of CETEX AB are bonding of old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fill coats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring, highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Used to bond new concrete, mortar, stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interior and exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improve strength, chemical resistance and water proofing.
- SBR Emulsion
is used to bond new concrete, mortar,stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interiorand exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improvestrength, chemical resistance and water proofing. It is eco-friendly.
Mostcommon uses of CETEX BOND are bondingof old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fillcoats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring,highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
Suitable for various surfaces like concrete, mortar,plywood, cements board, gypsum, tile or stone.
The stickiness / tackiness are long lasting if protectedfrom moisture, dust, dirt, etc.
Improved bonding between surfaces increases thedurability of construction.
Improves tensile, flexural properties and abrasionresistance.
Excellent weather-ability. It can be used on exterior aswell as interior surfaces.
It aides in water proofing and improves resistance tochemicals of the surface.
It can be white dyed so that one can make out theunapplied surfaces.
It is water- based, very low VOC. It is eco-friendly.
Will not yellow, discolour. It is UV stable.
Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
Type : SBR Emulsion
Color : Milky White
SpecificGravity : 1.05 +/- 0.02 at25oC
Solidcontent : 50%w/w approx.
DIRECTION OF USE
- All loose and damaged surfaces should be thoroughly rectified.
- Surface should be free from dust, grease, coatings like curing compounds, etc.
As Bonding Agent.
- It can be applied directly on the surface or. Coverage 5 sq. mtr./kg (diluted).
As Patching, repair mortar, screed orbonding mortar for tiles, bricks.
- 10-15 kg of diluted BOND ( ratio1:1) is added to a mortar mix. The wet mix should be sticky.
- After application, finish the surface to the desired texture with only cement
Surface should beproperly cured to ensurebetter quality and durability.
CETEXBOND isavailable in 20, 50, 210 kg pack. Other pack sizes are available on request.
Store in frost-free condition, away fromsunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 20, 50, 210 kg pack. Other pack sizes are available on request.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India