- 38 INR
- Hardens a wide variety of cementatious surfaces
- Silicate based solution
- Floor Hardener
- Penetrates the surface and it reacts with the free calcium hydroxide to produce a by-product, which fills up the pores on the surface.
CETEX LSH is a silicate basedsolution designed to harden a wide variety of cementatious surfaces. When LSHis applied, it penetrates the surface and it reacts with the free calciumhydroxide to produce a by-product, which fills up the pores on the surface.
- Penetrates into the surface to harden and decreases the porosity of the surface.
- It improves the light reflectance and on polishing, the surface results in permanent and attractive sheen.
- It provides a tough protected surface that doesnât discolour or show pedestrian / vehicular wear marks.
- Improves the abrasion resistance of the surface.
- It improves the chemical resistance of the surface.
- Protects the surface against scratching or peeling thus making it dustproof.
- Ready to use and can be easily applied.
- It can be applied in both new as well as old constructions.
- VOC content is nil, thus helps earning LEED points in green building earning.
- It is economical to use.
Total Solids Content : 20% approx.
Specific Gravity at 25Â°C : 1.19+/- 0.02
pH : Alkaline
VOC Content : Nil
- Clean the surface before application. If there is coating on the surface, for example curing compound etc., it should be removed. Fill and repair all holes, cracks and deteriorated areas. For best result, the surface should be dry to allow LSH penetrate the pores and react.
- For good result LSH is diluted with water in 1:1 ratio. It can be applied on clean surface by using a low-pressure sprayer or by spreading evenly with a soft-bristled broom.
- Keep the surface wet with LSH for a minimum of 30 minutes. (A range of 30-60 minutes may be required depending on temperature and conditions.) Porous and/or dry areas must be kept wet at all times with LSH. Scrub the surface with a broom or mechanical scrubber to increase the penetration of the LSH. Once the surface begins to gel and becomes slippery, immediately spray the surface with a light water mist.
- Thoroughly flush the surface with water, with a broom to remove excess LSH. Thoroughly squeeze the surface dry. If there are slippery patches; this is an indication that LSH is still present. These areas should be re-flushed and squeezed again until the entire surface is dry. (Extremely porous surfaces may require a second application.)
- Restrict usage of the treated surface for 12 hours.
CETEX LSH is available in 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel.
When stored in an airtight,sealed container in normal conditions has a shelf life of 12 months from date of shipment.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- CETEX LSH is available in 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 certified
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India