- 55.00 - 75.00 INR
- Hardens a wide variety of cementatious surfaces.
- No Smell
- Potassium Silicate based
- Viscous Liquid
- hardens a wide variety of cementatious surfaces. When LPD is applied, it penetrates and reacts with the free calcium hydroxide to produce a Calcium Silicate, which fills up the pores on the surface. This aids in waterproofing and anti-carbonation treatment of concrete surface.
Total Solids Content
Specific Gravity at 25°C
1.25 +/- 0.02
Cetex Lpd is Available In 60 Kg Carboy Or 250 Kg Barrel.
When Stored In An Airtight, Sealed Container In Normal Conditions Has A Shelf Life Of 12 Months.
Available in 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 60 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India