- 250 kg
- 45.00 - 50.00 INR
- 1.20 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Room Temperature
- Soluble in water
- Industrial Grade
- Refractory Mortar; Concrete Densifier; Surface Treatment Chemicals; Admixture
SPECIFICATION OF NANO SILICA
Milky White Liquid
0.10 % w/w
30.0 % w/w
30.1 % w/w
9.1 +/- 0.2
1.20 +/- 0.2 at 25 OC
20 - 25 nanometer
FEATURES, BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS
- NSK 30 is potassium stabilized. Hence there is no detrimental effect of Sodium particles.
- It can be used for surface coating without fear of surface cracks, which happens with sodium particles.
- Due to the above mentioned property, it can be mixed with other silicates for various formulations, particularly for coating.
- Both Potassium and Silica are beneficial for agriculture.
- As additive to cement mix, it results in higher strength of concrete mix. It is used as binder in refractory mortar and specialty cements.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50000 Per Month
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 250kg barrel
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India