- 135.00 - 160.00 INR
- No Smell
- Premium mixed silicate
- POLISI hardens a wide variety of cementatious surfaces. When POLISI is applied, it penetrates the surface and it reacts with the free calcium hydroxide to produce a by-product, which fills up the pores on the surface. Being bigger molecule compared to Lithium Silicate, penetration is lower, hence more suitable for porous surfaces.
- Potassium Lithium Silicate hardens a wide variety of cementatious surfaces. When POLISI is applied, it penetrates the surface and it reacts with the free calcium hydroxide to produce a by-product, which fills up the pores on the surface. Being bigger molecule compared to Lithium Silicate, penetration is lower, hence more suitable for porous surfaces.
- Total Solids Content 29.70% approx.
- Specific Gravity at 25°C 1.26+/- 0.02
- VOC Content Nil
- Clean the surface before application. If there is coating on the surface, for example curing compound etc., it should be removed. Fill and repair all holes, cracks and deteriorated areas. For best result, the surface should be dry to allow POLISI penetrate the pores and react.
- For good result POLISI is diluted with water in 1:3 ratios. It can be applied on clean surface by using a low-pressure sprayer or by spreading evenly with a soft-bristled broom.
- For Horizontal surfaces, apply enough diluted POLISI to keep the surface wet for 20 minutes. If areas dry out before that, apply more diluted POLISI. In hot, dry or windy conditions dampen concrete before application to prevent flash drying. Remove any dried powder residue using a stiff broom, power sweeper or floor scrubbing machine. For immediate, enhanced shine, buff or burnish the dry concrete surface in both directions using an orbital floor machine or burnisher equipped with an appropriate polishing pad. This is a dry buffing operation.
- For vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up. For maximum penetration and desired coverage rates, a wet-on-wet application is recommended; retreat within three to five minutes after initial application. Repeated applications should be made until the surface remains moist for a minute or so before solution disappears
- Restrict usage of the treated surface for 8 hours.
CETEX POLISI is available in 60kg carboy or 250 kg barrel.
When stored in an airtight,sealed container in normal conditions has a shelf life of 12 months from date of shipment.
Limited Warranty information Please Read Carefully -The information contained herein is offeredin good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions andmethods of use of our products are beyond our control, the results obtained maydiffer depending on usage or workmanship.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- 60 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001; 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India