- 170.00 - 180.00 INR
- Suitable for various cement and concrete structural works, gives better anchorage and reinforcement. prevents crack formation
- Polypropylene Fiber
- 6mm, 12mm, 24mm, 50mm
- Prevents crack formation and provide reinforcement to concrete
CETEX polypropylene (PP) Construction fibers are hydrophobic, which do not absorb the water, and are non- corrosive. Moreover, the polypropylene fibers have excellent resistance against alkali, chemicals and chloride and have low heat conductivity. By these characteristics polypropylene fibers have therefore no significant effect on the water demand of the fresh concrete. They do not intervene in hydration of cement and hence do not influence unfavorably the effects of all constituents in the concrete mixture.
Polypropylene is the lightest synthetic polymer. Hence the count of fiber for a given weight is maximum in case of polypropylene. It is 52%lighter than polyester and 26% lighter than nylon and acrylic. Hence polypropylene fibers are ideal for reinforcement. CETEX fibers are treated with special chemicals for better dispersion and bonding of the fiber with the cementatious matter. CETEX construction fibers are compatible with all concrete admixtures and performance enhancing chemicals. CETEX fibres are easy to use and they disperse easily.
DIRECTION OF USE
For on site machine mixing - Small quantity of water is dosed in empty drum to clean the drum after each batch. Add fibre in the rotating drum. Then add chips/sand/cement/water in the concrete mixer and continue normal operation.
For dosing in Ready Mix Truck - Add fibers in small lots in the rotating drum. After dosing is complete allow extra 20-30 revolutions of drum at maximum RPM.
For Manual Mixing (CPP06 /12) - Put fibers in a bucket of water and stir it so that fibers disperse in water. Spread the water and fibre mixture on the dry cementatious mix.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packing can be dine as per client's requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO : 9001, 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India