- 140.00 - 160.00 INR
- Water Soluble
- Room Temperature
- 1.26 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Industrial Grade
- Concrete Densifier; Crystalline Waterproofing; Coatings; Curing, Industrial Usage
- Paints, Industrial
8.20 % w/w
1.00 % w/w
20.50 % w/w
29.7 % w/w
Weight Ratio (Silica : Alkali)
Molar Ratio (Silica : Alkali)
1.26 at 25OC
Features, Benefits & Applications
- Compared to Sodium Silicate, Potassium Lithium Silicate does not form white carbonate film, efflorescence, on exposure to atmosphere.
- The small lithium molecule in POLISI penetrates inside the treated surface for better densification and improved properties of the surface, which is not possible in usage of only Potassium or Sodium Silicate.
- Presence of Lithium ion, catalyzes the surface treatment properties. It is much economical compared to Lithium silicate.
- Presence of larger molecules of Potassium results in faster buildup on the surface and reduced porosity and faster hardness and gloss on the surface. This makes it suitable for very porous surface.
- Treatment with POLISI make the surface resistant to water & various industrial chemicals.
- POLISI can be used as final treatment after densification of surface with LD- Lithium Densifier.
- It is concentrated product. It is diluted 3 times with water before application.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 480000 Per Year
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 60kg, 275kg Barrel
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India