- 35.00 - 45.00 INR
- Soluble in water
- 1.25 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Room Temperature
- Potassium Silicate
- Industrial Grade
- PS 2.5
- Binder; Densifier; Plant Nutrient, Coatings;
- Paints, Fertilizer, Industrial
Clear to Whitish Viscous Liquid
Odourless or slight musty odour
8.30 -12.70 % w/w
20.8 - 26.50 % w/w
29.0 - 39.20 % w/w
2.10 - 2.50
3.29 - 3.92
11.3 - 11.70
1.25 - 1.38 at 25 OC
FEATURES, BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS
- Potassium Silicate is more soluble and compatible with other ingredients than Sodium Silicate. It is used in various formulations like heavy duty detergents,soaps, etc.
- Compared to Sodium Silicate it does not form white carbonate film i.e. efflorescence on exposure to atmosphere. This makes them preferred choice in decorative coating, paints, etc.
- It is used as binder during production of welding rod, as soft violet flame of Potassium is easier to see through during welding compared to blinding yellow flame of Sodium.
- Potassium Silicate is convenient source of Potassium for plant nutrients.
- As it melts and flows at high temperature, it is used as binder in refractory mortar and specialty cements.
- Non tacky property makes it important additive in mortars, acid lining, etc.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- 480000 Per Year
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 60kg, 275kg barrel
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India