- 60.00 - 80.00 INR
- Ca+ based salt solution
CETEX- Set Accelerator (SA) when added in the cementitious mixture, it decreases the set time of the mix. CETEX-SA is used in production of concrete where early set is required. It is ideal for sprayed or pumped concrete/mortar mix like in shotcrete / guniting and ready mix concrete. It is also suitable for concrete where high early strength is required or form work has to be removed early, for example reinforced pre cast. It complies with ASTM-C-494 Type C, IS- 9103.
CETEX-SA increases the chemical reaction of cement and water, thereby accelerating the rate of setting and early gain in the strength. It also results in overall strength of concrete.
- Faster hydration process results in fasterhardening and early higher strength of fresh mix.
- It can be used as anti-freeze admixture for winter concreting. It can also be used to counteract retardation due to super plasticiser.
- It reduces rebound loss in shotcrete / guniting. It allows early shifting of pre-cast elements.
- It reduces/eliminates steam curing cost of pre-cast elements.
- It does not contain chlorides; hence it does not corrode the steel structure.
Ca+ based salt solution
Hazy Whitish Liquid
1.40 +/- 0.02 at 25oC
200 to 500ml per 50 kg of cement is recommended depending on application. However, field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage to achieve the required condition
Direction Of Use
CETEX-SA should be added to the concrete mix during the mixing cycle after addition of water. Never add the admixture to the dry mix.
CETEX-SA is available in 70 or 300 kg pack. Store in frost-free condition away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year.
Limited Warranty Information Please Read Carefully -The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, the results obtained may differ depending on usage or workmanship.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- CETEX-SA is available in 70 or 300 kg pack.
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India