- 25.00 - 40.00 INR
- Used as plasticiser for production of free flowing concrete for slabs, foundations, walls, beams, columns; canals, tunnels, mortars, wherever water-proofing is required.
- Lignosulphonate Based
- Acts like an integral water proofing compound in mortar and concrete
- No Smell
- Dark Brown/Black
CETEX SPWP is an economical super plasticiser and also acts like an integral water proofing compound in mortar and concrete. It is used as plasticiser for production of free flowing concrete for slabs, foundations, walls, beams,columns; canals, tunnels, mortars, wherever water-proofing is required. It complies with ASTM-C-494 Type A/D, IS- 9103.
It significantly improves the workability of the concrete mix. In presence of the admixture, the slump value increases resulting in ease of placing the concrete mix.
- Addition of the admixture can reduce the water content of the concrete mix, which results in more compact concrete, thereby increasing the compressive strength. This improves the durability, impermeability and frost and water resistant properties of the mix.
- It is an economical integral water-proofing compound.
- Economics in mix design can be achieved by reducing cement usage.
Dark Brown/Black liquid
1.18 +/- 0.02 at 25oC
MechanismThe attraction between the particles is reduced and the cement particle disperse, hence a more cohesive and consistent mix is achieved.
150 to 400 ml per 50 kg of cement is recommended. However, field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage to achieve the required condition of the mix. High dosage may result in set retardation, however it wont be detrimental to the mix design.
Usage CETEX SPWP should be added to the concrete mix during the mixing cycle after addition of water. Never add the admixture to the dry mix.
Packing CETEX SPWP is available in 25,60 or 250 kg pack or bulk. Store in frost-free condition away from sunlight or extreme heat.For best result, use within one year.
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- CETEX SPWP is available in 25, 60 or 250 kg pack or bulk.
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015
DBS House, Prescott Road, Fort., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001, India