- 35.00 - 45.00 INR
- Used as superplasticiser for production of free flowing concrete for slabs, foundations, walls, beams, columns and piers; areas with dense reinforcement, etc.
- Dark Brown/Black
- As water reducing agent it is used for early and ultimate high strength concrete such as pre-cast concrete, pre-stressed concrete, bridges, cantilever structure and foundations, etc.
SUPERPLASTICISER & WATER REDUCER (SPWR)
CETEX SPWR increases the workability(plasticity) of the concrete mix for constant water to cement ratio. The samelevel of workability is achieved at reduced water cement ratio. It reduces thewater bleeding. It is used as superplasticiser for production of freeflowing concrete for slabs, foundations, walls, beams, columns and piers; areaswith dense reinforcement, etc. As waterreducing agent it is used for early and ultimate high strength concretesuch as pre-cast concrete, pre-stressed concrete, bridges, cantilever structureand foundations, etc. It complies withASTM-C-494 Type A/D, IS- 9103.
- It significantly improves the workability of the concrete mix. In presence of the admixture, the slump value increases resulting in ease of placing the concrete mix.
- Addition of the admixture can reduce the water content of the concrete mix by 40% or more, which results in more dense concrete, thereby increasing the compressive strength. This improves the durability, impermeability and frost & water resistant properties of the mix.
- It decreases the amount of vibration required and it significantly reduces the risk of segregation.
- Economics in mix design can be achieved by reducing cement usage.
Modified Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Condensate (SNF)
Dark Brown/Black liquid
1.20 +/- 0.02 at 25OC
- When Portland cement is mixed with water, the cement agglomerates stick to each other due to insufficient mutual electrostatic repulsion. With the presence of CETEX SPWR,the attraction between the particles is reduced and the cement particle disperse, hence a more cohesive and consistent mix is achieved.
- 150 - 400 ml per 50 kg of cement is recommended. However, field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage to achieve the required condition of the mix.
- CETEX SPWR should be added to the concrete mix during the mixing cycle after addition of water.
- Never add the admixture to the dry mix.
- CETEX SPWR is available in 25,60 or 250 kg pack or bulk. Store in frost-free condition away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year.
- JNPT, Nhava Shewa, India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25, 60 or 250 kg pack or bulk
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015